Our Mission: “To serve individuals with aphasia, their families and the community through innovative life participation approaches that maximize communicative potential and reduces barriers to social reengagement.”
The services we offer include:
Individuals with Aphasia: Compassionate and individualized support to stay engaged and reach communicative potential.
- Therapy groups across the Triangle, with a main office hub in Cary
- Intensive weekly programming / Aphasia Day
- Specialized Groups: Young Person’s Group, Back To Work Group, High Level / OutSpoken Group, and Groups for individuals with PPA/FTD, etc.
- Assistance with Individualized (Re) Engagement Plans and Trainings
- Collaborative associations with Assistive Technology, Adaptive Sport and Music/Arts
- Support / Advocacy programs
Families: Communicative connections through training, support and access to resources.
- “Learning to Speak Aphasia” training for families / friends
- Specialized / Comprehensive Children’s Training Program for children and/or grandchildren of those with aphasia
- Communicative Support Team training
- Support groups / TAPnet
Community: Reducing barriers and building communicative bridges easing transitions for those dealing with aphasia.
191 High House Road
Cary, NC 27511